In part 2 of our 2 part series on finding a job in 90 days or less Ted Moss of Crimcheck.com interviews Lance Haun, HR Recruiter and Expert, on various challenges job seekers must overcome to find a job.
Some topics outlined in this interview include:
1. The importance of applicant’s character to the employer
2. How to refine your resume to stand out in the crowd
3. How to get and keep the attention of important recruiters
4. Cover letters: what you need to know
5. The best places online to look for job openings