Crimcheck is Real People doing Real Background Checks!
We are an organization that is committed to protecting your brand. By providing expert, comprehensive and legally compliant background checks we protect your employees and your customers, the two most critical people in making a brand a success!
The reality is, with issues such as negligent hiring litigation, product liability lawsuits and workplace violence in the headlines, your brand is a target. Other significant factors that impact your profits and reputation such as employee theft and embezzlement, workers compensation fraud or drug use at work create innumerable risks for your company or organizations brand. Our staff of “Real People” is what differentiates us from other background check companies. Crimcheck.com utilizes experienced investigators and customer support specialists who assemble a comprehensive background check, not a packaged criminal database, to give you easy results that fit your company’s specific needs to recruit the talent your brand deserves!
- NAPBS Accreditation. Only a select bunch in the United States holds this honor.
- Over 12,000 companies have trusted the Crimcheck.com experts since 1991 to deliver customized screening solutions and award winning service.
- Crimcheck.com investigates criminal cases from over 10,000 local courts and 3,500 county courts in all 50 states.
- Our background screening services include comprehensive Criminal Checks: misdemeanors, felonies, and federal offenses. Data Checks: social security traces, motor vehicle reports, and employment credit reports. Reference Checks: employment verification, educational verification, and personal/professional reference checks.
- Our eFetch customer management portal allows you to order, track and evaluate your requests seamlessly. With our Applicant Link and Applicant Pay process you can reduce workload, lower costs and increase efficiency. Statistical reports let you asses the effectiveness of your program by tracking delivery time and costs.
- International record checks, risk and vulnerability assessments and in depth business due diligence services are provided by our business consulting division
- Our Expert staff are highly qualified and have diverse backgrounds including Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Human Resources, Finance and other related disciplines. Our organization also utilizes a nationwide network of public record researchers and other unique sources.
- Courts have held that it is the employer’s responsibility to make sure that the people you hire can be trusted to deal with the public and interact well with other employees. Sarbanes Oxley created an environment that requires publicly held corporations to insure the financial strength of the firm through proper due diligence. The Society for Human Resource Management states that 22% of job applicants’ resumes have false claims.